Welcome to the Milcom Monitor Post sponsored by Teak Publishing (Copyright © 2006-2023 Teak Publishing). All rights are reserved. Redistribution of these pages in any format without prior permission is prohibited. Links to individual stories are permitted without permission. The comment section on this blog is closed, but you can pass along material or comments via email MilcomMP at gmail dot com. If you submit material for this blog and want to remain anonymous, indicate that in your message.
Milcom Monitoring Post Profiles
- What are Emergency Action Messages (EAM)? Updated 20 September 2021
- UFO Milsat Program
- Fleetsatcom System
- UHF 225-380 MHz Milcom Spectrum Holes: Updated 24 July 2019
- Civilian Air Cargo/Airline/Military Call Signs
- Intl HF Aero Civ/Gov/Mil Frequency List
- USN Aircraft Modex Numbers
- University of Twente Wide Band WebSDR Netherlands
- U.S. Military ALE Addresses
- DoD Air Refueling Frequencies - Update 15 Jul 2016
- COTHEN HF Network – Last Update 23 May 2023
- Monitoring the Civil Air Patrol Auxiliary Update 10 Sep 2016
- US Coast Guard Asset Guide - Update 24 May 2023
- The Spectrum Monitor e-Zine Milcom Column Index - Update 17 January 2022
- The Milcom MT Files (1998-2013) Articles Index
Friday, October 16, 2009
Milcom Monitoring Post Poll Results - 10/16/2009
From our latest online Milcom MP poll the top dog is the ARRL's QST magazine.
And the question we asked out readers was:
"If you are a Monitoring Times reader, what other ham/radio hobby pubs to you read?"
ARRL QST 28 (48%)
Popular Communications 23 (39%)
Other Ham/Radio Hobby pubs 21 (36%)
WorldRadio 15 (25%)
CQ Magazine 14 (24%)
ARRL QEX 8 (13%)
The Canadian Amateur magazine 7 (12%)
National Contest Journal 6 (10%)
German Radio Scanner 6 (10%)
RSGB RadCom 5 (8%)
CQ DL Amateurfunkmagazin 5 (8%)
Spanish CQ Radio Amateur 4 (6%)
Electric Radio Magazine 2 (3%)
UK Radio Today 2 (3%)
58 responses total.
Thanks to all who took our poll. Standby for another poll shortly for the world's leading Milcom radio hobby Internet site.
Labels: MMP Poll Results